Biotherm has challenged us: Come back to the good habits of 6 weeks – and of course we have taken up the challenge. We will start next week and you can join!
The summer holiday has been tall and fat – and some of us have really taken a relaxed and forgotten about our otherwise good health and beauty habits. But that has to be done over now. We want to go back to the good habits.
Here at My Woman Secrets’s editorial we are therefore aware of Biotherm’s challenge! Pernille wants to be in better shape, Camilla wants to be generally healthier and more in balance, and Julie wants a more beautiful skin. Biotherm provides everything we need and equips us every week with a part-challenge we need to focus on – so we have established the healthiest habits for our body, mind and skin 6 weeks later.
Look forward to being introduced to new knowledge and challenges every week – and follow how we fight with them from the editors.
How to join yourself in our challenge:
- If you want to join, you can follow every week’s challenge on the blog – and already read the articles we’ve received from Biotherm to help us in the following weeks. The most important for our challenge lies in Danish HER – and can be supplemented by the English articles HERE.
- Choose which area you want to focus on in the next few weeks. MORE FIT if you want to strengthen your body with exercise, MORE HEALTH if you need more body and mind health and MORE BEAUTY if you want a better beauty routine.
- Join the blog every week to see what the challenge of the week means – and make the participants the challenges to the extent you want. (Remember: We do it for our own sake, so it should be a joy – not a punishment)
To see our challenge:
- Week 1: Beginning the Good Run
- Week 2: Focus on training of the thigh and thigh
- Week 3: Focus on arm and upper body workout
- Week 4: Training at home
- Week 5: Challenge classic fitness myths
- Week 6: Race 5 km to My Woman Secrets Women’s Run
- Week 1: Healthy mantras – and how to use them
- Week 2: Focus on healthy alternatives to sugar
- Week 3: Stretch
- Week 4: Make your day a little healthier
- Week 5: The Healthiest Morning Routine
- Week 6: A healthy sleep – with 7-8 hours each night
- Week 1: The Right Products
- Week 2: A Healthy Cleaner
- Week 3: Keep on the glow of summer
- Week 4: Inspiration from Asian Beauty Routine
- Week 5: Facial Massage for Flexible Skin
- Week 6: The right evening routine
And participate in our competition to win all the products we will test during our 6 week challenge, HERE>