A double chin appears not only when you are overweight, often slim women have this defect too. Why does it appear and how to get rid of it, how to tighten loose skin under chin?
There are four causes of a double chin:
- Birth characteristics that are inherited. If a mother had a second chin in her youth already, her daughter is likely to have it too.
- Overweight. The chin area is considered to put on weight easily.
- Rapid weight loss. As a result, the skin becomes flabby, sags, and a second chin forms. It is common among women of 35-38 years old - at this age the skin becomes less elastic. That’s why you should lose weight slowly, so that your monthly weight loss would make up not more than 3-5% of the total body weight.
- Orthopedic problems. They may be different, but incorrect posture takes the first place. The second one is osteochondrosis of the cervical vertebrae, which affects all people involved in "sedentary" work. That’s why you need to do exercises every hour, do not "freeze" in one position for a long time.
Also we suggest you to do three very simple exercises to tighten loose skin under chin.
- Stand with head and shoulders facing forward and then turn your chin until you are looking toward your left. You should feel a slight muscle pull along the right side of the neck and along the front, under the jaw and mouth. Pretend you're chewing gum, or put some gum in your mouth and chew. Perform the chewing motion about 20 times, keeping the chin turned as far to the left as you can. Face forward again and then repeat the exercise to the right side.
- Stand in front of a mirror, shoulders down and head held straight. Lift your chin toward the ceiling so that you can feel the stretch in the front of the neck. Now kiss the ceiling, pursing your lips upward and then relaxing. Keeping the chin tilted upward, kiss the ceiling about 20 times and then return your head to its starting position.
- Stand with face and shoulders forward, and lift your chin toward the ceiling. While doing so, curl one hand into a fist and place it directly beneath the chin. While offering isometric resistance, press against the chin with your fist while at the same time lowering the chin toward your chest. You'll feel the muscles under the jaw and throughout the front of the neck straining with this exercise. Repeat the move, lifting upward, still offering isometric resistance. You can repeat the exercise using the other fist if you wish, or maintain position with the original fist.
Do these exercises two to four times each day to tighten loose skin under chin.
recommended Exercises To Tighten Stomach, How to Tighten Loose Skin On Stomach, How To Tighten Up Loose Skin - Exercises For Sagging Breasts.